- Location: Billings, MT
- 5/1/2021 10:00 AM to 5/2/2021 4:00 PM
May 1–2, 2021
Saturday May 1 - 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday May 2 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Fun for the whole family includes:
- Vendors of Jewelry, Gems, Fossils, Crystals, and other rocks
- Raffle Prizes
- Silent Auction
- Kids’ Activities
- Display Exhibits
Admission at Door*
$5.00/adult (12 and over) for 2-day pass
Free Tote Bag for your treasures!
(One tote bag per paid admission while supplies last.)
Note: No $100 bills please.
Children under 12: Free
Each child receives 5 FREE Activity Tickets ($5 value)
(Additional Kids’ Activity Tickets $1.00 each)
*Note: Facebook requires that we provide a link to buy tickets but we don’t offer them online. Our apologies if you landed here with that intention!
Mexican food truck
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
We are taking the following steps to keep you and your family safe at the show:
- Plexiglass sneeze guards in place for transactions
- Disinfectant available throughout the auditorium
- Health issues? We recommend Sunday 10 am – 12 noon as our slowest hours
We respectfully request your help by:
- Practicing social distancing while at the show
- Not touching anything at the show unless you buy it
- Monitoring your children to behave safely
Please Note: Safety precautions may be altered as we get closer to show dates.